This training workshop highlights the potential impacts to overall organizational governance as a result of Operations management decisions and actions, and leads delegates through a process of ensuring Operational compliance. Finally, to further avoid governance risks, the training workshop details a range of continuous improvement techniques to assist in protecting the organization and its reputation.
- The impacts to organizational governance from Operations Management
- Ensuring compliance
- Continuous improvement techniques
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the impacts of Operations management decisions and actions upon Organizational Governance.
- Build effective compliance structures and processes.
- Apply a range of continuous improvement initiatives.