We have all been the recipients of poorly worded feedback and the consequences of this. This training workshop will help you improve the communications skills needed to make feedback a tool for improvement rather than chastisement.
- What feedback is and isn’t
- Outcomes of effective feedback
- Language for good feedback
- Feedback guidelines
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Executive Secretaries
- Senior Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Senior Administrators
- Administrators, Secretaries and Assistants looking to take their career to the next level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand what good feedback looks like.
- Develop positive language skills fore giving feedback.
- Appreciate the impact of your feedback on the receiver.
£670 + VAT