This training workshop considers the merits and downsides of competitive procurement, and when the “Invitation to Tender” may not be the best approach. Different jurisdictions follow different methods of public procurement, with some placing greater emphasis on negotiation as part of the process. We will look at alternative ways of carrying out procurement activity that are open to scrutiny and survive the challenges of the disappointed bidder.
- Competitive and non-competitive purchasing
- Bids and Tenders documentation
- Managing an open and transparent process
- Avoiding mistakes that could cancel the procurement
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Procurement Officers, analysts and managers.
- Contract Engineers and analysts.
- Quantity Surveyors
- Commercial advisers
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts.
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and involvement in purchasing activities.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will have:
- Debated the merits of competitive and non-competitive procurement.
- Developed a grasp of different procurement methods, including those that include a negotiated element.
- Learned about different documents used in the processes.
- Discussed typical errors that can occur in procurement, and how to avoid them.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!