This training workshop focuses on two important elements of procurement: the documentation of the organization’s needs into a “Scope of Work” or “Statement of Requirement”; and the ways to engage with the supply market, in order to find a supplier who is capable of meeting your requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Writing the Statement of Requirement / Scope of Work
- Supplier Sourcing
- Working with approved suppliers
- Highlights of tender evaluation
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Procurement Officers, analysts and managers.
- Contract Engineers and analysts.
- Quantity Surveyors
- Commercial advisers
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts.
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and involvement in purchasing activities.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will have:
- Acquired the principal skills of writing a Scope of Work.
- Critiqued the efforts of others in documenting business needs.
- Learned alternative ways to engage with potential suppliers.
- Examined the merits of pre-qualification.
- Discussed the principles of evaluation of a supplier’s bid.