During this interactive 90-minute online course, we will examine how online / automated procurement processes have replaced a paper-based approach in many large and modernized organizations. The ease by which procurement activities can be operated and audited make for a cheaper, speedier purchasing activity, lowering transaction costs, sharing knowledge across the organization and facilitating procurement in volume.
- Benefits of automated procurement systems
- Alternative approaches and suppliers
- Extending the purchasing activities into contract management
This online course is suitable for:
- Procurement Officers, analysts and managers.
- Contract Engineers and analysts.
- Quantity Surveyors
- Commercial advisers
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts.
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and involvement in purchasing activities.
Upon completion of this online course, you will have:
- Understand the opportunities for procurement people to achieve better results at lower cost.
- Acquire skills in operating an automated procurement system for their companies.
- Plan for the introduction of automated / eprocurement methods into their day to day purchasing activities.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!