By attending this training workshop, you will examine the rights and obligations of parties to a contract, what happens when things go wrong especially if a party fails to perform, how to agree a change to a contract and then document the change appropriately. The workshop is about the essentials of contract management and administration using real life examples.
- Managing contractual liabilities and indemnities
- Managing contract variations
- Contract documentation
- Contract administration
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Contract Engineers
- Contract Analysts
- Commercial advisers
- Inhouse legal advisers
- Company Secretaries
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts.
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and develop the ability to apply the terms and conditions of a contract.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Operate key clauses in contracts, such as the contract variation clause.
- Comment on the liabilities and limitations to liability that a party has agreed to.
- Understand the concept of an indemnity and how indemnities transfer liability from one party to another.
- Grasp the principles of contract documentation and the need to administer documentation effectively.