This interactive 90-minute online course considers the use of industry standard terms and conditions and why this approach is so popular. We will spend time working through a simple template, such as the New Engineering Contract Version 3 (NEC3) which is widely used in construction.
- Contract Model terms
- Why industry standard contracts are so popular
- Benefits of working with templates
- Case study of a model agreement – NEC3 / FIDIC Red Book
This online course is suitable for:
- Contract Engineers
- Contract Analysts
- Commercial advisers
- Inhouse legal advisers
- Company Secretaries
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts.
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and develop the ability to apply the terms and conditions of a contract.
Upon completion of this online course, you will have examined:
- How a typical model/template agreement works.
- Why parties like using these well-known models.
- How model agreements can be adapted for particular circumstances.
- The use of software to help in the management of a model agreement.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!