By attending this interactive 90-minute online course, you will understand how effective reporting supports accountability and transparency in public organizations.
- What are users looking for?
- The key areas of reporting
- Fact checking
This online course is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this online course, you will understand:
- The information needs of the public and users of public body reports.
- How the performance of public bodies are evaluated by stakeholders.
- How fact checking fights bad information.
£157.5 + VAT