By attending this interactive 90-minute online course, you will have a clear understanding of how to improve the availability and use of financial information and analysis in decision-making in government.
- The structure of financial leadership
- Enablers of improvement in financial information
- A model – The UK Financial Management Reform Programme
This online course is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this online course, you will understand:
- The importance of the structure of financial leadership.
- Tools to drive systemic improvement in the quality of financial information.
- How this has improved decision-making in practice.
£157.5 + VAT