By attending this training workshop, you will develop your technical Quality Management skills by introducing you to the core tools and techniques.
- Basic tools and techniques
- Failure mode, effect and criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Improving maintenance performance
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knower of quality management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Examine key QM tools- e.g.. Pareto, Fishbone, Flowcharts etc.
- Understand FMECA
- Appreciate the use of SPC
- Understand the role of maintenance performance in QM
£685 + VAT