By attending this course, you will develop your technical Quality Management skills by introducing you to the core tools and techniques.
An effective way of assessing your quality management efforts is to be audited. This course outlines the audit process and introduces the main quality awards which many organizations use as a means of self-auditing.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Quality Management Tools, Systems and Techniques
- Basic tools and techniques
- Failure mode, effect and criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Improving maintenance performance
Quality Audits, Awards and Implementation
- Quality audits
- Malcolm Baldrige, Deming Prize and European Quality Awards
- Implementation of quality management
- The management of change
Quality Management in the Service Sector
- Quality in product organizations vs service organizations
- Dimensions of quality in services
- How to achieve service quality
- Customer service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knower of quality management.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Appreciate the quality tools and techniques at your disposal.
- Understand how you can reach your quality goals via the use of audits and quality awards.
- Examine the intricacies of applying quality stands in service delivery.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 90 min
Duration: 2 days
Duration: 9 days
Duration: 3 weeks