This training workshop focuses upon optimizing the cost of the warehouse function, including removing the cost implication barriers of slow moving and obsolete stock and concludes with developing and enhancing robust stock taking procedures to reduce the cost of shrinkage within the warehouse and wider supply chain environment.
- Reducing Cost of Warehouse function
- Effective management of Slow Moving & Obsolete Stock
- Effective Stock Taking Strategies
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Inventory Managers
- Stock Controllers
- Supply Chain Managers
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate and apply strategic cost reduction techniques, without loss of quality and operational performance.
- Effectively manage slow moving and obsolete stock items.
- Develop and enhance robust stock take approaches to reduce shrinkage cost impacts.