This training workshop provides delegates with a full end to end Warehouse Management system, from understanding the role and contribution of the warehouse function, through to optimizing the cost of warehousing, and concluding with effective inventory management techniques and models to ensure that safety stock, mission critical items and slow/obsolete inventory items are affectively managed to provide availability at optimal cost.
Role and Contribution of the Warehouse Function to the Organization
- Establishing SKU Systems
- Effectively managing quality assurance/goods receipt, pick/pack and despatch processes
Warehouse Management Techniques
- Reducing Cost of Warehouse function
- Effective management of Slow Moving & Obsolete Stock
- Effective Stock Taking Strategies
Inventory Management Techniques
- ABC/XYZ, EOQ, Mean & Standard Deviation
- Managing Mission Critical Inventory
- Managing Safety Stock
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Inventory Managers
- Stock Controllers
- Supply Chain Managers
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the role and key contributions of the warehouse function to the organization and its competitive strategy and revenue flows.
- Optimize the cost of warehousing.
- Develop and enhance effective inventory control and stock management/analysis techniques.
£2035 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!