CRM training course in London, UK
CRM training course agenda:
Understanding Customer Relationships
- Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- Understanding relationships
- Managing the customer lifecycle – customer acquisition
- Managing the customer lifecycle – customer retention and development
- Customer portfolio management
- How to deliver customer-experienced value
- Managing customer experience
- Sales force automation
- Marketing automation
- Service automation
- Developing and managing customer-related databases
- Structured and unstructured data
- Data integration, warehousing and marts
- Knowledge management
- Using customer-related data
- Three ways to generate analytical insight
- Privacy issues
Realising the Benefits of CRM
- Planning to succeed
- Implementing Customer Relationship Management
- The future
This CRM training course is suitable for:
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
- Senior and mid-level managers who are involved in Customer Relationship Management programmes and system implementations, whether in a marketing department, the sales force or the service centre.
- Contemporary Customer Relationship Management professionals who sell products or services, to consumers or businesses.
- Senior managers who realise that profitable customers are their company’s greatest asset and seek guidance to retain them.
- Those who wish to understand the Customer Relationship Management landscape that covers the vastness between operational and strategic Customer Relationship Management, with an overview of customer-related data and data mining.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
CRM training course – Learning outcomes
Upon completion of this CRM training course, you will be able to understand:
- What Customer Relationship Management is, the costs it creates and the benefits it delivers.
- The many varied contexts in which Customer Relationship Management is used.
- Customer Relationship Management technologies that are deployed.
- How Customer Relationship Management can be implemented.
- How Customer Relationship Management practices and technologies are used to enhance the achievement of marketing, sales, and service objectives throughout the customer lifecycle stages of customer acquisition, retention and development, whilst simultaneously supporting broader organisational goals.
To explore our full range of Marketing courses, click the link below:
Full range of Marketing courses.
£2625 + VAT