This training workshop demonstrates how budgets are used to control and monitor the performance of an organization.
- Corporate plans
- Budgets and forecasts
- Types of budgets
- Behavioural aspects of budgeting
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Staff responsible for budget preparation and reporting.
- Managers who are budget holders or have budget responsibility.
- Staff with planning responsibility who need a deeper understanding of costs and budgets.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How to relate budgets and forecasts to corporate plans.
- The types of budget and their application.
- Why a budgeting system needs to create and promote positive behaviour among the people in an organization.
£685 + VAT