This training workshop looks at the impact that varying levels of costs and volume have on operating profit.
- Costs for decision-making
- Breakeven analysis
- Types of profit
- Cost management strategies
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Staff responsible for budget preparation and reporting.
- Managers who are budget holders or have budget responsibility.
- Staff with planning responsibility who need a deeper understanding of costs and budgets.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The importance of understanding cost behaviour.
- Why the term “profit” has a number of meanings.
- How to build a cost management strategy.