Investment appraisal involves how to choose capital projects that add value to an organization.
- Methods of investment appraisal
- Non-financial aspects of investment appraisal
- Risk in investment appraisal
- Financial management of capital projects
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Those who wish to extend their understanding of the management accounting function to a more strategic level.
- Finance staff who are in a position to make managerial decisions.
- Non-financial staff who need to understand the accounting function at a strategic level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How to identify the attractiveness of a capital.
- The risk management process.
- Financial management and control at project level
£690 + VAT