This training workshop demonstrates techniques to track the financial performance of an organization.
- Comparison of performance to budgets
- Accounting for responsibility
- The importance of performance indicators
- The Balanced Scorecard
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Those who wish to extend their understanding of the management accounting function to a more strategic level.
- Finance staff who are in a position to make managerial decisions.
- Non-financial staff who need to understand the accounting function at a strategic level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The use of budgets for control and accountability purposes.
- How to create performance indicators.
- The use of The Balanced Scorecard to align strategy to implementation.
£690 + VAT