This training workshop provides an advanced understanding of the concepts relating to organizational decision-making, planning and control.
Investment Appraisal for Capital Decisions
- Methods of investment appraisal
- Non-financial aspects of investment appraisal
- Risk in investment appraisal
- Financial management of capital projects
Measuring Financial Performance
- Comparison of performance to budgets
- Accounting for responsibility
- The importance of performance indicators
- The Balanced Scorecard
Changing Nature of Managerial Accounting
- Roadmap for finance effectiveness
- From tangibles to intangibles
- The stakeholder model of an organization
- Beyond budgeting
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Those who wish to extend their understanding of the management accounting function to a more strategic level.
- Finance staff who are in a position to make managerial decisions.
- Non-financial staff who need to understand the accounting function at a strategic level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The investment appraisal process and its management.
- Why and how measuring performance answers the question did we achieve what we set out to achieve and how do we spot warning signs on the way.
- How and why finance teams need to question and enhance the relevance of their function.
£2065 + VAT