Investment appraisal involves how to choose capital projects that add value to an organization.
This training workshop demonstrates techniques to track the financial performance of an organization.
Investment Appraisal for Capital Decisions
- Methods of investment appraisal
- Non-financial aspects of investment appraisal
- Risk in investment appraisal
- Financial management of capital projects
Measuring Financial Performance
- Comparison of performance to budgets
- Accounting for responsibility
- The importance of performance indicators
- The Balanced Scorecard
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Those who wish to extend their understanding of the management accounting function to a more strategic level.
- Finance staff who are in a position to make managerial decisions.
- Non-financial staff who need to understand the accounting function at a strategic level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How to identify the attractiveness of a capital.
- The risk management process.
- Financial management and control at project level.
- The use of budgets for control and accountability purposes.
- How to create performance indicators.
- The use of The Balanced Scorecard to align strategy to implementation.
£1380 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!