By attending this training workshop, finance teams will recognize how the need to change is constant.
- Roadmap for finance effectiveness
- From tangibles to intangibles
- The stakeholder model of an organization
- Beyond budgeting
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Those who wish to extend their understanding of the management accounting function to a more strategic level.
- Finance staff who are in a position to make managerial decisions.
- Non-financial staff who need to understand the accounting function at a strategic level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- A roadmap that assesses the finance functions ability to change.
- How and why stakeholder theory emphasizes the interconnections between an organization and its stakeholders.
- Why organizations need to move beyond traditional budgeting techniques.
£690 + VAT