This training workshop explains the nature of management accounting and how it aids managers’ decision-making.
Accounting for Decision-making
- Key characteristics of accounting information
- The role of information technology
- Commercial objectives
- Capex and opex
The Key Relationship – Cost, Volume, Profits
- Costs for decision-making
- Breakeven analysis
- Types of profit
- Cost management strategies
Control through Budgeting
- Corporate plans
- Budgets and forecasts
- Types of budgets
- Behavioural aspects of budgeting
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Staff responsible for budget preparation and reporting.
- Managers who are budget holders or have budget responsibility.
- Staff with planning responsibility who need a deeper understanding of costs and budgets.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how the finance function can create a decision support structure for managers.
- Explain the relationship between cost, volume and profits and why this is important to managers.
- Explain the scope of budgeting as a planning and control tool.
£2055 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!