Managers must have an understanding of accounting information to effectively perform their role.
- Key characteristics of accounting information
- The role of information technology
- Commercial objectives
- Capex and opex
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Staff responsible for budget preparation and reporting.
- Managers who are budget holders or have budget responsibility.
- Staff with planning responsibility who need a deeper understanding of costs and budgets.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The qualitative characteristics of accounting information.
- How to relate financial information to commercial objectives.
- How and why you should distinguish between operational and capital expenditure.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!