This training workshop will demonstrate how the cash flow statement shows the cash inflows and outflows of an organization.
- Cash is king!
- Understanding the sources and uses of cash
- The difference between cash flow and profit
- Exercise – Prepare a Cash Flow Statement
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Accountancy staff in pursuit of promotion.
- Accountancy staff who need to have a deeper understanding of accounting and how this can improve results.
- Anyone who wants to understand how the financial function relates to the general management of an organization.
- Why a strong cash flow allows more flexibility to business decisions.
- The three main ways that cash flows in and out of an organization.
- Why profit is a goal, but how cash flow determines short-term and long-term results.