This training workshop demonstrates how accounting is the system of recording financial transactions.
- Accounting concepts
- Steps in the accounting cycle
- The objectives of financial reporting
- Financial reporting standards
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New accounting staff who need to understand the financial accounting function holistically.
- Accountancy staff with no formal qualifications.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The rules of accounting that should be followed in preparation of all accounts and financial statements.
- The series of steps from when a transaction occurs to its inclusion in financial statements.
- Accounting analyses and reports the information in documents called “financial statements which have universal standards.
£675 + VAT