By attending this training workshop, non-finance staff who need to extend their understanding of finance will learn how this could make a difference to their organization’s financial management.
Investment and Financial Management of Long-term Projects
- Project Appraisal
- Project Estimation
- Financial management
Financial Management – Stakeholder Expectations
- Identifying stakeholders
- Accountability to stakeholders
- Triple bottom line
- Levels of investor control
- Strategic pricing
- Price structure
- Pricing policy
- Analysing costs and profits
This training workshop is suitable for staff who need to extend their understanding of finance to more specific operational activities.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Analyse of the role of finance in project delivery.
- Appreciate of the role of stakeholders and their impact on an organization’s financial performance.
- Understand the processes involved in deciding prices.
£2065 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!