This training workshop is for anyone needing a basic understanding of business finance and insights into operational decision-making.
Importance of Financial Management
- The elements of financial management
- Key accounting terms and terminology
- How cash and profit differ
- The two main financial reporting statements: the income statement and the balance sheet
Measuring Financial Success
- Measuring management success
- Measuring risk and return
- The importance of cash flow and working capital
- Budgeting and budgetary control
Managing Financial Resources
- The importance of cost behaviour
- Cost management
- Opex and Capex
- Break-even analysis
This training workshop is suitable for staff who wish to improve their understanding of how accounting and finance can help in their decision-making and how this impacts on the organization’s financial position.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The relevance of finance to operational decision-making.
- The relationship between operational and financial measures.
- Why a deeper understanding of cost and cost behaviour can help operational staff.
£2055 + VAT