This training workshop will show operational staff the financial consequences of their activities.
- The elements of financial management
- Key accounting terms and terminology
- How cash and profit differ
- The two main financial reporting statements: the income statement and the balance sheet
This training workshop is suitable for staff who wish to improve their understanding of how accounting and finance can help in their decision-making and how this impacts on the organization’s financial position.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The language of financial management.
- The difference between making money and managing money.
- The components of the key financial statements.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!