By attending this training workshop, you will understand how an organization’s stakeholders affect its financial performance and growth.
- Identifying stakeholders
- Accountability to stakeholders
- Triple bottom line
- Levels of investor control
This training workshop is suitable for staff who need to extend their understanding of finance to more specific operational activities.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The need to identify stakeholder relationships and the organization’s accountability.
- Why profit, people and planet are important.
- The varying levels of control by shareholders.
£690 + VAT