This training workshop provides an overview of the key principles of IFRS and key detailed applications.
Overview of IFRS
- The need for IFRS
- The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
- The Conceptual Framework
- Overview of standards
- The objectives of financial reporting
- What has to be included in financial statements
- Understanding the treatment of income and costs
- Understanding the treatment of assets and liabilities
- The transition to IFRS
- Financial analysis tools and techniques
- Relevance of corporate governance
- Future IFRS considerations
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Financial staff who need an introduction to IFRS.
- Financial staff who wish to develop a greater understanding of the concepts and applications of IFRS.
- Analysts and non-financial staff who need to understand IFRS but are not necessarily practitioners.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The key concepts of IFRS and their application.
- How the information included in financial reports informs decision-making.
- How to work through the initial and ongoing implementation of IFRS.
£2045 + VAT