By attending this training workshop, you will understand how implementing IFRS has an impact on all aspects of an organization.
- The transition to IFRS
- Financial analysis tools and techniques
- Relevance of corporate governance
- Future IFRS considerations
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Financial staff who need an introduction to IFRS.
- Financial staff who wish to develop a greater understanding of the concepts and applications of IFRS.
- Analysts and non-financial staff who need to understand IFRS but are not necessarily practitioners.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The process and challenges of transitioning to IFRS.
- The association between corporate governance and IFRS.
- What is in the pipeline for future IFRS standards.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!