This training workshop defines the scope of financial reporting and its relevance to stakeholders.
- The objectives of financial reporting
- What has to be included in financial statements
- Understanding the treatment of income and costs
- Understanding the treatment of assets and liabilities
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Financial staff who need an introduction to IFRS.
- Financial staff who wish to develop a greater understanding of the concepts and applications of IFRS.
- Analysts and non-financial staff who need to understand IFRS but are not necessarily practitioners.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How stakeholders use financial reports in making decisions.
- The information included in financial statements.
- The treatment of the content of financial statements.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!