This training workshop demonstrates the key elements of IFRS.
- The need for IFRS
- The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
- The Conceptual Framework
- Overview of standards
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Financial staff who need an introduction to IFRS.
- Financial staff who wish to develop a greater understanding of the concepts and applications of IFRS.
- Analysts and non-financial staff who need to understand IFRS but are not necessarily practitioners.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- Why IFRS was created and its benefits.
- The work of the IASB.
- Why the Conceptual Framework is fundamental to understanding IFRS.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!