By attending this interactive 90-minute online course, you will be able to set up or test your internal audit assurance framework.
- Awareness of IPPF Standards 1300 – 1322 – Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
- Internal and External Assessments
- The role of the external auditor
This online course is suitable for Managers and internal auditors who want to satisfy their organization that the internal audit function is subject to a robust and effective program for assessing its quality assurance function.
Upon completion of this online course, you will:
- Understand the quality compliance requirements for internal auditing.
- Understand the assessment processes for quality proficiency.
- Be clear about the relationship of internal and external auditing.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!