By attending this training workshop, you will understand that Risk management in central banking operations is crucial to achieving policy goals.
- The range of risks
- AML-CFT risk management framework
- The impact of Big Data
- Economic forecasting
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Central bank staff
- Those who want to understand the key functions of central banks and how they operate
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The broad range of risks reflecting the responsibilities of a central bank.
- How AML/CFT controls mitigate the adverse effects of criminal economic activity.
- How the availability of big data can create new forecasting and other methodologies.
£690 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!