By attending this training workshop, you will understand what governance of a central bank means and how it is achieved.
- Mission and values
- organization and decision-making
- The pillars of central bank governance
- Developing a communication strategy
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Central bank staff
- Those who want to understand the key functions of central banks and how they operate.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How a mission statement is related to the broad functions of a central bank.
- How central banks create their individual decision-making frameworks.
- The communication function and challenges from stakeholders.