This training workshop covers the key principles and functions of central banks.
Activities and Responsibilities of Central Banks
- Overview of key functions
- Policy instruments
- Regulatory role
- The challenge of Fintech
Central Banking Risk Management
- The range of risks
- AML-CFT risk management framework
- The impact of Big Data
- Economic forecasting
Central Banking Organization and Governance
- Mission and values
- organization and decision-making
- The pillars of central bank governance
- Developing a communication strategy
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Central bank staff
- Those who want to understand the key functions of central banks and how they operate.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the core activities of central banks.
- Discover the ways in which central banks manage risk.
- Examine the issues affecting the governance of central banks.
£2065 + VAT