By attending this training workshop, you will explore the key elements of the Board function, how Boards balance the competing interests of different stakeholders and the role of the Board in setting the direction of the organization.
- Corporate purpose and strategy
- Corporate risk
- Corporate culture and Ethics
- Balancing the interests of Shareholders and Stakeholders
- Engaging with stakeholders
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Non-Executive Directors wanting to understand their role;
- Other Board members wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills;
- Chairs of organizations, Chief Executives, Company Secretaries, Other Heads of organizations;
- Professionals, practitioners, and managers in corporate investment, as well as Leaders in state owned enterprises, public, voluntary, and non-profit organizations;
- those needing to get to grips with good governance such as Inhouse counsel and Regulatory and Compliance professionals.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- what Boards of Directors do;
- how the role differs from the executive management of the company;
- general principles concerning setting the general direction of the company including mission, vision and risk appetite;
- the role of the board in terms of balancing the interests of all stakeholders and communicating with and representing shareholders.
£680 + VAT