By attending this training workshop, you will look at the performance evaluation of individual directors- who should do this, how it should be done and why performance evaluation is necessary. We will also examine director remuneration principles as well as the process of making new board appointments.
Performance Measurement and Remuneration of directors
- Appointments to the Board & Succession planning
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Non-Executive Directors wanting to understand their role;
- Other Board members wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills;
- Chairs of organizations, Chief Executives, Company Secretaries, Other Heads of organizations;
- Professionals, practitioners, and managers in corporate investment, as well as Leaders in state owned enterprises, public, voluntary, and non-profit organizations;
- Those needing to get to grips with good governance such as Inhouse counsel and Regulatory and Compliance professionals.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Create a performance framework to objectively measure individual directors.
- Apply principles for remuneration of top management, such as the CEO, chairman and others.
- Discuss best practices in making and reviewing board appointments.
£685 + VAT