This training workshop leads delegates through the key understanding of the role and contribution of the Facilities Management (FM) function to the organization, including the requirement to align the FM strategy approach with the overall organizational strategy, and concludes with the development of effective FM strategies for a range of common assets.
- Developing Effective Facilities Management Strategies
- Aligning Facilities Management Strategy to Organizational Competitive Strategy
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Facilities Managers
- Estate Managers
- Internal Audit / Governance / Compliance officers.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the role and contribution of Facilities Management (FM) to the organization.
- Appreciate the importance of aligning FM strategy with overall organizational strategy.
- Develop effective FM Strategies for a range of facilities assets.
£675 + VAT