This training workshop is designed to provide delegates with an in depth understanding of the critical elements within successful Facilities Management (FM) From understanding the requirement to ensure the FM strategy is aligned with overall organizational strategy, through to defining and managing a range of FM portfolios and asset types, and concluding with ensuring quality and legal compliance within the FM function to support overall organizational compliance and governance.
Role and Contribution of Facilities Management to the Organization
- Developing Effective Facilities Management Strategies
- Aligning Facilities Management Strategy to Organizational Competitive Strategy
Facilities Management Portfolios
- Defining the Facilities Management Portfolio
- Establishing Effective Customer Service Levels
- Establishing Key Performance Indicators
Facilities Management – Compliance and Governance
- Ensuring Quality compliance
- Ensuring Legal Compliance
- Monitoring, Managing and Reporting Facilities Management Performance
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Facilities Managers
- Estate Managers
- Internal Audit / Governance / Compliance officers.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the role and contribution of the FM Function.
- Be able to define and manage key Facilities Management Portfolios and Asset types.
- Ensure compliance both in terms of Quality and adherence to legal standards.
£2035 + VAT