This training workshop focuses upon the key elements of FM Strategy and Execution and includes a review of the Critical Success Factors that must be present for there resulting Strategy to work effectively before concluding with effective people/staff management within Facilities.
- Facilities Management Strategy and Execution
- Effective People Management
- Establishing Critical Success Factors
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Head of Facilities
- Estate Managers
- Auditors/Compliance training teams
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Develop a cohesive Facilities Management Strategy with regard to cost, compliance and service levels.
- Understand and apply critical success factors within FM Strategy development.
- Effectively manage people from both a performance and inter-personal perspective.
£680 + VAT