This training workshop provides delegates with the key elements to deliver Facilities Management Excellence, from Developing and executing the Facilities Management strategy, through to the effective management of main Contractors and Sub Contractors, plus the associated snagging control and retention process, plus crucially the human aspect of Facilities Management to ensure a productive and motivated Facilities team.
Facilities Management Process – Contractor Management
- Developing and enhancing the “Snagging” Process
- Managing of Contractors and sub-contractors
- Maintenance Management
Facilities Risk Management
- Understanding and Managing Lifecycle risk
- Managing key Facilities Contracts
- Managing retention Contractors and Sub-Contractors
Facilities Management Strategy
- Facilities Management Strategy and Execution
- Effective People Management
- Establishing Critical Success Factors
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Head of Facilities
- Estate Managers
- Auditors/Compliance training teams
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Create, develop and implement Facilities Management Strategy.
- Effectively manage Main and Sub-Contractors – including snagging and retentions management, both operationally and contractually.
- Effective people management and dynamics.
£2045 + VAT