This course provides delegates with the key elements to deliver Facilities Management Excellence, from Developing and executing the Facilities Management strategy, through to the effective management of main Contractors and Sub Contractors, plus the associated snagging control and retention process, plus crucially the human aspect of Facilities Management to ensure a productive and motivated Facilities team.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Facilities Management Process – Contractor Management
- Developing and enhancing the “Snagging” Process
- Managing of Contractors and sub-contractors
- Maintenance Management
Facilities Risk Management
- Understanding and Managing Lifecycle risk
- Managing key Facilities Contracts
- Managing retention Contractors and Sub-Contractors
Facilities Management Strategy
- Facilities Management Strategy and Execution
- Effective People Management
- Establishing Critical Success Factors
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Head of Facilities
- Estate Managers
- Auditors/Compliance training teams
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Create, develop and implement Facilities Management Strategy.
- Effectively manage Main and Sub-Contractors – including snagging and retentions management, both operationally and contractually.
- Effective people management and dynamics.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT