This HR analytics course will demystify this modern and grossly misunderstood are of HRM. It will provide answers to most frequently asked questions on what HR analytics can do for your organization.
With the advent of big data and artificial intelligence and these of these technologies in HRM, this course will help you to understand the importance of HR data in organizations as well as equip you with the knowledge and skills need to use these data in your organization.
One of the most rapidly grown use of HR analytics is in talent management. This course will quickly give you the inside on how to increase your talent management efforts by applying HR analytics to this area.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
HR Analytics Essentials
- What is predictive analytics
- Workforce planning
- Workforce optimization
- What can analytics do for you?
People Data and their Uses
- What are metrics?
- The big data in HR
- How to Interpret HR data
- Using HR metrics to make a difference
HR Analytics for Talent Management
- Analytics for effective talent management
- Using analytics to drives talent development
- Human-capital investment analysis
- The talent value model
Business Analytics and Knowledge Management
- Core elements of business analytics
- Business intelligence
- Knowledge management processes
- Knowledge workers
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This HR Analytics course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the core elements of HR analytics and how they can improve your HR practice.
- Develop the skills needed to get the most out of people date in your organization.
- Appreciate the use of HR analytics in effective talent management.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Duration: 90 min
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 3 days
Duration: 1 week