This HR Analytics course will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and skills to apply the latest HR analytics tools to improve HR decisions.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
HR Analytics Essentials
- What is predictive analytics
- Workforce planning
- Workforce optimization
- What can analytics do for you?
People Data and their Uses
- What are metrics?
- The big data in HR
- How to Interpret HR data
- Using HR metrics to make a difference
HR Analytics for Talent Management
- Analytics for effective talent management
- Using analytics to drives talent development
- Human-capital investment analysis
- The talent value model
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This HR Analytics course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the core elements of HR analytics and how they can improve your HR practice.
- Develop the skills needed to get the most out of people date in your organization.
- Appreciate the use of HR analytics in effective talent management.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT