HR Analytics course in London, UK
This HR Analytics course will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and skills to apply the latest HR analytics tools to improve HR decisions.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
HR Analytics Essentials
- What is predictive analytics
- Workforce planning
- Workforce optimization
- What can analytics do for you?
People Data and their Uses
- What are metrics?
- The big data in HR
- How to Interpret HR data
- Using HR metrics to make a difference
HR Analytics for Talent Management
- Analytics for effective talent management
- Using analytics to drives talent development
- Human-capital investment analysis
- The talent value model
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This HR Analytics course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the core elements of HR analytics and how they can improve your HR practice.
- Develop the skills needed to get the most out of people date in your organization.
- Appreciate the use of HR analytics in effective talent management.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!