Talent Management course in London, UK
This Talent Management course will provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge for you to develop and deliver a successful talent management and succession planning programme.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Talent Management Essentials
- Defining talent management
- The elements of talent management
- Talent attraction, development and retention
- Career management
Talent Management Strategy
- What is talent? And what is talent management?
- The talent management process
- Crafting an effective talent management strategy
- Deploying your talent management strategy
- Defining succession planning
- Strategic succession planning
- Your leadership pipeline
- Succession planning programme evaluation
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This Talent Management course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of Talent management and succession planning in organizations.
- Develop successful talent management and succession planning strategies.
- Understand a the use of talent management and succession planning tools at your disposal.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3455 + VAT