Your organization’s greatest asset might be your staff, however if your fail nurture the talent within your organization you will start to loose your greatest assets. This training workshop gives you the skills needed to preserve and grow these assets.
- Defining talent management
- The elements of talent management
- Talent attraction, development and retention
- Career management
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain what talent and talent management is.
- Appreciate the importance of effective management of talent in your organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the talent management processes.