One of the most rapidly grown use of HR analytics is in talent management. This training workshop will quickly give you the inside on how to increase your talent management efforts by applying HR analytics to this area.
- Analytics for effective talent management
- Using analytics to drives talent development
- Human-capital investment analysis
- The talent value model
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the application of HR analytics to talent management.
- Demonstrate how analytics can drive development.
- Investigate how analytics help human capital investment decisions.
- Describe the talent value model.