With the advent of big data and artificial intelligence and these of these technologies in HRM, this training workshop will help you to understand the importance of HR data in organizations as well as equip you with the knowledge and skills need to use these data in your organization.
- What are metrics?
- The big data in HR
- How to Interpret HR data
- Using HR metrics to make a difference
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:.
- Understand the use of HR metrics.
- Appreciate the world of Big Data and its application in HR.
- Understand how to interpret data.