This training workshop will provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge for you to develop and deliver a successful talent management and succession planning programme.
Talent Management Essentials
- Defining talent management
- The elements of talent management
- Talent attraction, development and retention
- Career management
Talent Management Strategy
- What is talent? And what is talent management?
- The talent management process
- Crafting an effective talent management strategy
- Deploying your talent management strategy
- Defining succession planning
- Strategic succession planning
- Your leadership pipeline
- Succession planning programme evaluation
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of Talent management and succession planning in organizations.
- Develop successful talent management and succession planning strategies.
- Understand a the use of talent management and succession planning tools at your disposal.
£2045 + VAT